Saturday, May 20, 2006

A quick re-cap....

In case you are visiting my blog for the first time and aren't aware of my own website, this is a quick re-cap....

is where you'll find a legion of comprehensive travelogues from my many trips to Cambodia (12 trips so far, more to come), alongwith an abundance of photos, numerous Cambodia-related articles, interviews with people like Loung Ung and Dawn Rooney, book reviews, an extensive bibliography, and much more.

My website also hosts the largest unofficial website on reggae legends Steel Pulse alongside a lot more music, more travel and some personal bits & pieces. The Steel Pulse On-Line pages have to be seen to be believed in terms of the breadth of detail, whilst the other music pages include biographies of artists such as:

Roy Hill, Yaz Alexander, Ennio Morricone, Incantation, Black Roots, The Natural-Ites, Tony Hinnigan, Percy Dread, Gabbidon and more.

Travel includes my trip to Poland and Auschwitz amongst others, whereas the personal stuff houses the usual baby photos and such-like.

My website is very much a 'work in progress'. Whilst it already contains hours of reading, I still have more travel stories from my visit to Cambodia in January 2006 to post as well as my travel photos from the last four or five Cambodia trips. Below is a pic of me on my pal's moto in the middle of the Cambodian countryside, many miles from civilisation. Great fun.


No comments: