Wednesday, July 04, 2007

On the move

If you detect a reduction in my usual Blog service this week and next, there's a good reason. This Friday, the 6th, is - fingers crossed - moving day. My house for the last dozen years should be sold and will be someone else's property by lunchtime on Friday and I will move out to a temporary location on my brother's sitting-room floor! Boy, this moving lark is stressful, especially as exchange of contracts has been delayed a few times already. But what is does allow me is to review all the junk I've accumulated over the years and spring-clean accordingly. Hence why about 150 vinyl LP's and 50-odd videos and other miscellaneous items are heading for the charity shop (unless someone out there wants them?). The Oxfam shop in Gloucester has already benefitted from two visits with household items, but now its the more personal stuff that I find a bit harder to detach myself from...but I will be strong! Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!it must be tough packing LOTS STUFF in time..few days ago,ive been moving from one place to another place..so i know that..keep moving forward to...go go ..be strong!!